Talha Nadeem, (born 17 December 1987) is a Pakistani singer, songwriter, musician and composer. Started his music career in 2011 as an indie artist, launched first official music video Dooba Dooba in 2013.
Born in Karachi in a non-music family, his grandmother was an Urdu poet, writer and member of Hamdard Shura Akhtar Sultana (Akhtar Begana) daughter of Dr. Azam Qurevi (Indo-Pak writer). He was very close to his grandmother who became an influence for Talha to write his own songs and pursue his passion for music. Attended DHA Degree College and later completed MBA (Finance) from Iqra University.
Talha Nadeem is a passionate musician and a very talented singer, has been performing in numerous concerts in since 2011. Learned basic music skills from National Academy of Performing Arts (NAPA). At the start of his music career, he has been a vocalist of the underground Rock Band Discreet. Music is his passion from childhood; he started singing at a very early age and participated in school, college musical shows, and annual functions. Has been awarded the best performance award in the farewell of DHA Degree College (2007) where he sang the song Papa Kehte Hain. After being active in music for 2 years he released the first official music video ‘Dooba Dooba’ from debut album Rahon Main, the song had a very soothing melody and its video was well appreciated by Pakistani music channels including ARY Music, Play TV, and 8XM Channel.
In 2014, Tu Hi Hai was released which was written and composed by Talha Nadeem. It crossed above 500,000 downloads and above 1.2 Million views on social media. Its video was shot at one of the most beautiful locations of Pakistan, including; Abbottabad, Nathiya Gali, Lake Saiful Maluk and Karachi Beach. Later this year, he also collaborated with Young Stunners in their song “Dil Shikasta”. In 2015, he released a patriotic song, which was the title track Rahon Main (named as Defense Day song), and dedicated it to Armed Forces of Pakistan. In January 2016, Wafa was released with a story-based music video, which was also launched officially in India by Songdew Media Pvt. Ltd and he became featured artist for the month by songdew.com, largest independent music platform of India. Later this year he released a Sufi rock song ‘Maula’ that became a big hit and listed in top 10 songs of the year announced by Taazi (Taazi.com). In 2017, Sing with Aqeel (music show on social media) released the music video of ‘Nazdikiyan’ 7th original song; it was a romantic number, which gained popularity because of its heart touching lyrics and catchy melody. Later on, ‘Talash’ rock song of Talha Nadeem released by Patari and Ary Music, gained popularity in youth because of its music and lyrics.
After these eight original and unique songs, the expectation graph went up and the audience craved for more. Therefore, he worked hard to produce another rock song and decided to make a new music video. The shooting for the video took place at a majestic spot many people aren’t aware of Ship Breaking Yard in Gadani and also beautiful beaches of Gadani and Nathiagali beach near Karachi. After releasing the teaser of the song, excitement were found among the fans and the song was released on 20 April 2018.
Kabhi was on top 10 charts of Patari for more than 5 weeks and stayed in weekly to 20 songs for more than 3 months. Also published in Dawn Icons:
https://epaper.dawn.com/Advt.php?StoryImage=24_06_2018_503_003 https://epaper.dawn.com/Advt.php?StoryImage=10_06_2018_503_001 https://epaper.dawn.com/Advt.php?StoryImage=03_06_2018_503_004 https://epaper.dawn.com/Advt.php?StoryImage=27_05_2018_503_003
Live Music Performances
- 2005 – PACC Fall Mela Event.
- 2007 – DHA Degree College Annual Farewell Function.
- 2010 – FM 96 14th August Music Show.
- 2011 – Iqra University Basant Mela.
- 2012 – Base Rock Cafe Open Mic Night (17th March).
- 2012 – Base Rock Cafe Open Mic Night (14th July).
- 2012 – Crystal Smoke Unplugged Jam (29th Sep).
- 2012 – Port Grand Musical Night (21st Oct).
- 2012 – Starr Buzz Unplugged Gig (2nd Nov).
- 2013 – Rock Concert at Baqai Medical University (2nd Feb).
- 2013 – Valentine’s Day Concert Port Grand (14th Feb).
- 2013 – Basant Festival Concert Beach View Club (23rd Feb).
- 2013 – Rotary Karsaz Spring Festival Concert with Fakhir (10th March).
- 2013 – Carnevale di Venezia Port Grand Karachi (29th June).
- 2013 – Azadi Night with Strings (13th Aug).
- 2013 – Night To Glow Concert at Beach View Club (14th Dec).
- 2014 – Mysterious Night (Unplug Gig) at National Sailing Club (9th Feb).
- 2014 – Destination Unknown Concert at NUST Karachi (15th Feb).
- 2014 – Festival Pakistan at EXPO Centre 23rd March 2013.
- 2014 – Basant Concert at Sir Syed University (29th March).
- 2015 – Unplugged Session at Chatoras’ Den.
- 2015 – Live at FM 93.9 Radio Pakistan.
- 2015 – Live at ARY Zindagi Lifestyle Kitchen with Chef Saadat.
- 2015 – Live at Hot FM 105 RJ Rizwan Zaidi.
- 2015 – Vouch Carnival Concert with Ali Azmat (26th Dec).
- 2015 – New Year’s Eve Concert at Port Grand (31st Dec).
- 2016 – Live concert at Chandka Medical College Larkana (31st Mar).
- 2016 – Live at Kolachi Fashion Show at Hotel Mehran Karachi.
- 2017 – ARY Karachi Kings Concert at Naya Nazimabad.
- 2017 – Azaadi Celebration Concert at Indus University Karachi.
- 2017 – Auto Show at Port Grand
- 2017 – New Year Eve Concert at Port Grand
- 2018 – Pakistan Day Concert at Port Grand.
- 2018 – Awards Night IBEX Global @Pavilion End Club
- 2018 – Eid celebration concert @ Port Grand
- 2018 – Unplugged Performance @ T2F
- 2018 – Live on FM 100 with M. Ali Shayiki
|2018||Kabhi (Official Music Video)|
|2017||Talash (Music Video)||Nazdikiyan (Music Video)||Tanha (Audio Launch by Patari)|
|2016||Maula (Music Video)||Beete Lamhe – Cover (Music Video)||Kehdo Jo Bhi – Cover (Music Video)|
|2015||Wafa (Music Video)||Rahon Main (Music Video)|
|2014||Tu Hi Hai (Music Video)|
|2013||Dooba Dooba (Music Video)||Soniyo (Cover)|